The access rights module enables HR managers to allow different access to individual employees to certain modules via the web-based employee access portal. In many instances HR managers may require certain employees to have access to modules such as: HR map, scheduler, shift codes and the like to be able to modify these without requiring a full HR manager license.
The "Attachments" section stores all mandatory documents or files uploaded related to a job.
Steps to attach Attachments
- Click on "Attachments" under "RELATED LIST".
- Press "Upload File" to upload a file by scrolling down the "Attach" option.
- Click "Documents" option to to select documents from uploaded file.
- Append a link in "LINK (URL)" option.
Open and Close Activities
The "Open Activities" section allows HR Managers to create activities such as calendar events, tasks and calls and assign those activities to an employee.
"Closed Activities" are activities that fall in the past.
To see a full description on how to work with "Activities" click here
The "Offices" area relates an access right generated with offices by displaying the list of authorized offices which has access to the access right generated.
Steps to Create an Office
- Browse through "RELATED LIST", click "Offices" field.
- Click "+Assign" or "+New" button to create An Office. (Refer Office Module user manual to study next steps to create an Office.)
The "Employees" area arranges the employee names endorsed with that particular access right.
Steps to Create an Employee
- Browse through "RELATED LIST", click "Employees" field.
- Click "+Assign" or "+New" button to create an Employee. (Refer Employee Module user manual to study next steps to create an Employee.)